Founder & Lead Realtor® | CaDRE#01347508
My business goal is to create a lifetime partnership with my clients. Many see real estate as a “transaction,” that is a process with a beginning and conclusion. However, buying and selling property is an important decision that can affect my clients’ financial portfolios for years. I am committed to providing them the tools to make educated decisions taking long-term goals into account.
To ensure I earn a lifetime partnership with my clients, I will:
- Work with an overriding emphasis on ethical, professional, and personal relationships.
- Study properties in the local area, to maintain a high-level understanding of current inventory, prices, values, and how quickly properties are selling.
- Keep my clients informed about market changes in their specific area.
- Guide my clients through all aspects of the escrow process, including staging, marketing, pre-inspections, contract negotiations, and timely closing.
- Stay abreast of the hot-button topics in my field (from legal to technology to marketing), by attending seminars and classes.
- Put time and energy into my relationships with Realtors in the local community, thereby putting my clients in a superior position when it’s time to sell, buy, or negotiate.
- Maintain close ties in the community, including my alma mater, Saint Mary’s College, which I attended from 1993-1997.
When I exceed my clients’ expectations, they will:
- Work with me on the sale or purchase of their next property
- Refer their family to work with me
- Refer their friends to work with me
- Ask me for referrals from people I trust – from contractors and handy people to attorneys and accountants
When my clients trust me to help the people they care about, I have earned a lifetime partnership.
Accomplishments in Real Estate
- Full- time Realtor with Dudum Real Estate Group since 2017
- Full-time Realtor with Empire Realty Associates 2002-2017
- Partner in Empire Realty Associates
- TOP 1% of Realtors in Contra Costa County 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- $500 million in closed team transactions in Contra Costa and Alameda counties
- Closed sales with financial institutions – represented both buyers and sellers in short sales and bank-owned properties
Accomplishments in Community and Business
- Member of Top Agent Network – a collaboration of verified top 10% agents
- Member of Board of Directors, Empire Realty Associates 2009 – 2011
- Top 40 Under 40 Business Leader – recognized by the East Bay Times, 2002
- Participant in American Cancer Society Relay for Life since 2006
- Trustee on the Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship Foundation, 2010
- Aerotek’s Top 5% producer, 2002 and Business Development Award, 2001
- Graduated from Saint Mary’s College, 1997 with degree in Business Administration