Realtor® | CaDRE#01895540
I consider myself supremely fortunate to love my job, and enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of helping my clients through the complex and thrilling process of buying or selling a home. I endeavor to maximize their investment potential while introducing them to the beautiful and unique communities I serve.
For buyers, I will
- Begin by establishing clear criteria for what constitutes their dream home, and then make it my mission to find that home.
- Advise them throughout the process to help find not only a great home, but also a great investment.
- Negotiate the terms of purchase, ensuring we package an attractive offer, respond quickly and decisively to counteroffers, and act aggressively to set ourselves apart in multiple-offer situations.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards throughout the negotiation and escrow process.
For sellers, I will
- Learn about each client’s unique situation, taking into consideration their personal objectives.
- Determine the optimal pricing strategy and marketing plan for my client, their family, and their home.
- Devote myself to attracting qualified buyers and advising my clients how best to respond to evolving market conditions.
- Negotiate on their behalf to ensure they receive favorable terms and the highest dollar possible for their home.
- Ensure that the escrow process is as smooth as possible and my clients are kept informed every step of the way.
Satisfied Clients are the Key to my Success and my commitment to them extends beyond the transaction period. I will provide quality advice regarding their home and the market before, during, and after the real estate transaction. I want my clients to feel they have found the only Realtor they will ever need.
Accomplishments in Real Estate and Business
- Top 1% of Real Estate Teams in Contra Costa County 2015, 2016
- Member of Top Agent Network – a collaboration of verified top 10% agents
- Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Member of Luxury Portfolio International
- Closed sales with financials institutions: in both short-sale and bank-owned properties
- Graduated from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo with a degree in Business Administration